Phoenix Testlab is accredited for all the relevant standards of the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EC in the field of information technology.
Environmental simulation tests, such as temperature tests, vibration, and corrosion are included in the range of services offered by Phoenix Testlab, ensuring that all regulatory and manufacturer-specific test requirements can be met.
Accreditations: DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
Certifications: DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001
Extract from the relevant standards
National and international standards:
- EN 60529 (IP degree of protection test)
- EN 60068-2-6 (sine vibration test)
- EN 60068-2-2 (climatic test)
- EN 60068-2-14 (rapid change in temperature)
- EN 60068-2-57 (salt spray)
Environmental simulation laboratory equipment
Electrodynamic oscillation systems (option: with temperature/climatic testing)
- Class 1: 20 kN - 35 kN
- Class 2: 55 kN
- Class 3: 105 kN
- Class 4: 200 kN
- Temperature and climate cabinets: (0.5 m³ to 2 m³), option: sunlight, noxious gas
- Temperature and climate chambers (accessible): (4.5 m³ to 24 m³), option: sunlight
- Shock cabinets: air/air (on request: climate option)
- Class 1: 120 l
- Class 2: 500 l
- Class 3: 7 m³
- Corrosion changeover troughs: 0.5 m³ - 1 m³
- Corrosion changeover chambers:
- Class 1: 1 m³
- Class 2: up to 3 m³
- Class 3: 11 m³
- IP degree of protection test
- Dust chamber (DIN EN 60529)
- Wet room (area of 25 m²)
- Inflammability test stand
- Electrical tests: high-voltage and insulation test, parameter tests
- Monitoring systems for test object monitoring and control (contact monitoring, actuation equipment, electronic loads, etc.)
Test object control and monitoring systems; electric, pneumatic, and mechanical tests are performed at Phoenix Testlab as part of Monitoring & Bench Design.
Customer-specific applications are part of our daily work. Phoenix Testlab uses proven elements for this task. Depending on the task, they are designed for a vibration test under temperature and climatic conditions or for a dedicated temperature change test.
Monitoring instruments are selected in close cooperation with our customers. Within a very short period of time, actuation equipment for locking systems (power window components) or electrical load change test stands for high-current consumers can be implemented, for example.