With the growing integration of electronic systems in aircraft, the need to ensure electromagnetic compatibility is increasing. Phoenix Testlab offers expert implementation of typical EMC test procedures. In our anechoic chambers, tests for noise immunity and noise emission with the parameters that are common for aerospace applications are carried out on electronic components according to requirement specifications and national and international standards.
We undertake test object monitoring. For components, we adapt the physical interfaces to our systems.
Phoenix Testlab provides a comprehensive expert solution for your test requirements.
Accreditations: DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
Certifications: DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001
Extract from the relevant standards
- RTCA DO-160
- EUROCAE ED-14
EMC testing expertise according to RTCA-DO160
- Sect. 15 Magnetic Effect
- Sect. 16 Power Input 1 and 3 phased devices up to 16A
- Sect. 17 Voltage Spike 600V
- Sect. 18 Audio Induced Signal Susceptibility all levels
- Sec. 19 Induced Signal Susceptibility all levels
- Sec. 20 Radio Frequency Susceptibility (Radiated and Conducted) up to 18GHz up to 200V/m 300mA
In selected frequencies up to 600V/m
- Sect. 21 Emission of Radio Frequency Energy up to 110GHz
- Sec. 22 Lighting Induced Susceptibility up to Level 3
- Sec. 25 ESD up to 30kV
Monitoring media equipment
- Reproducible constructions on pre-assembled mounting systems
- Standardized measuring procedure for recording analog and digital measured values
- Various bus monitoring systems and optical transfermedia such as CAN, Ethernet, RS-232 and RS-485
- GPS-Simulation and real data