Shipbuilding/offshore - environmental simulation
Our global customers in the offshore and shipbuilding sector value our focus and our expertise in the field of environmental simulation. Phoenix Testlab works with the most influential classification societies, such as GL (D), ABS (USA), BV (F), DNV (N), LR (GB), PRS (PL), NK (JP), and RINA (I) and performs tests according to their requirements. If your device meets the requirements of your selected classification society, it is then certified by this society. Phoenix Testlab is therefore also your ideal partner for qualifying existing industrial products for shipbuilding.
The design of the environmental laboratory shows that complete components can be tested at Phoenix Testlab for vibrations, temperature, and leak-proof properties.
Accreditations: DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 and DIN EN 45011
Certifications: DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001
Recognition: Federal Maritime Shipping and Hydrography Authority
Extract from the relevant standards
- DIN EN 60068-2-6 (sine vibration test)
- DIN EN 60068-2-2 (climatic test)
- DIN EN 60068-2-52 (salt spray)
- DIN EN 60529 (IP code)
Environmental simulation laboratory equipment
Electrodynamic oscillation systems (option: with temperature/climatic testing)
- Class 1: 20 kN - 35 kN
- Class 2: 55 kN
- Class 3: 105 kN
- Class 4: 200 kN
- Temperature and climate cabinets: (0.5 m³ to 2 m³), option: sunlight, noxious gas
- Temperature and climate chambers (accessible): (4.5 m³ to 24 m³), option: sunlight
- Shock cabinets: air/air (on request: climate option)
- Class 1: 120 l
- Class 2: 500 l
- Class 3: 7 m³
- Corrosion changeover troughs: 0.5 m³ - 1 m³
- Corrosion changeover chambers:
- Class 1: 1 m³
- Class 2: up to 3 m³
- Class 3: 11 m³
- IP degree of protection test
- Dust chamber (EN 60529 and AK-LV)
- Wet room (area of 25 m²)
- Inflammability test stand
- Electrical tests: high-voltage and insulation test, parameter tests
- Monitoring systems for test object monitoring and control (contact monitoring, actuation equipment, electronic loads, etc.)
Test object control and monitoring systems; electric, pneumatic, and mechanical tests are performed at Phoenix Testlab as part of Monitoring & Bench Design.
Customer-specific applications are part of our daily work. Phoenix Testlab uses proven elements for this task. Depending on the task, they are designed for a vibration test under temperature and climatic conditions or for a dedicated temperature change test.
Monitoring instruments are selected in close cooperation with our customers. Within a very short period of time, actuation equipment for locking systems (power window components) or electrical load change test stands for high-current consumers can be implemented, for example.