Information technology - EMC
Phoenix Testlab is your competent and powerful partner for the testing and approval of information technology products.
The EMC test laboratory at Phoenix Testlab, together with the “EMC notified body” of Phoenix Testlab, offers a comprehensive service for the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the CE declaration of conformity.
In addition to CE tests, we have received the official rights to perform FCC tests and certifications.
As we are a CAB for the FCC, USA, the test reports from our EMC laboratory may be used for the DoC procedure of the FCC.
Accreditations: DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
Certifications: DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001
Recognition: CAB of the FCC, USA
Extract from the relevant standards
- Information technology: DIN EN 55022, DIN EN 55024, FCC Part 15B
- Radio applications: ETSI EN 301 489-1-X, FCC Part 15C
- Broadcast equipment: DIN EN 55013, DIN EN 55020
- Telecommunications: DIN EN 55022, DIN EN 55024, FCC Part 68
EMC test laboratory equipment
- Several anechoic chambers
- Measuring paths of up to 5 m
- Emission measurement up to 110 GHz
- Field generation up to 40 V/m (up to 6 GHz)
- Outdoor measurement site with up to 10 m measuring path
- Conducted noise emission and noise immunity in the shielded chamber
- Noise emission of the network harmonics for single and three-phase devices up to 32 A
- Noise immunity to network harmonics for single and three-phase devices up to 32 A
- Ring wave tests up to 7.8 kV
- Test of slowly attenuated oscillating waves up to 2.5 kV
- Surge tests up to 7.4 kV
- Burst tests up to 4.8 kV
- ESD tests up to 30 kV
Monitoring media equipment
- Reproducible constructions on pre-assembled mounting systems
- Standardized measuring procedure for recording analog/digital measured values
- Various bus monitoring systems such as INTERBUS, CAN, DeviceNet™, Ethernet, PROFINET, and PROFIBUS
- Optical and acoustic monitoring systems